LATEST FIRMWARE VERSION: V 126.96.36.199
- Download the latest firmware file on a MAC or Windows PC. Save this to your Downloads folder location.
- Remove the battery from your AttackPRO and gently insert the included USB Update Tool into the handle of the AttackPRO with the cable side oriented towards the front of the AttackPRO handle.
- Next, connect the USB Update Tool to a USB-A port on the Windows PC. AttackPRO will show up as a connected device and a USB connected image should display on the AttackPRO, along with your current firmware version.
- Unzip the firmware update file and drag the new firmware file (THERMAL.STR) from the saved location on your PC onto the AttackPRO connected device. The update progress bar should be displayed on your AttackPRO within approximately 5 seconds.
- When the transfer is complete, your AttackPRO will display a USB screen with a green checkmark. You may now disconnect the AttackPRO from the PC, remove the USB update tool, and insert a charged battery into the camera.
- The AttackPRO should automatically restart. Note the firmware version on the startup screen to verify that it matches the latest version.