CURRENT VERSION: V184.108.40.206
Release Date: September 8, 2020
- Email stability improvements to 220.127.116.11
18.104.22.168 Release Notes:
- Newly enhanced graphical user interface (GUI)
We have streamlined the software GUI to provide a cleaner and more intuitive system for operators and the subjects being scanned. The new software supports full screen viewing and allows you to resize and minimize the viewing window.
- Save and download images
Now you can save images to the encrypted Seek Scan database running on the Windows C-Drive. From the Station Settings menu, you can export a .zip file with two folders, PASS & FAIL, containing scan images from the last 24 hours.
- RTSP Streaming Video
- Unicast RTSP video streaming allows you to view a live stream of the Seek Scan camera on your network and provides integration capabilities with common platforms like video management systems and network digital video recorders.
- To learn more about streaming video and other networking capabilities, please request API access.
- Software Update Control
- We added the ability to disable ‘Check for updates’ on start up.
- Additionally, we added a manual 'Check for updates' link to the About menu.
UPDATING SEEK SCAN
There are two ways to update Seek Scan software.
1. Auto Update [Recommended]: If your PC running Seek Scan is connected to the internet you will receive a notification when a new version is available. To check for updates, close and relaunch Seek Scan. Follow the simple installation wizard to complete the update.
2. Download and Install Update: If your PC running Seek Scan is not connected to the internet, click the "download update" button at the top of this article to manually install the update. To check your software version, open Seek Scan and click “About."
1. Unplug Seek Scan camera from PC or tablet
2. Download and unzip the file
3. Double click on the Seek Scan installer file
4. Follow the installation wizard to install the update
5. Connect Seek Scan camera to PC or tablet after installation
Confirm the update was successful by clicking the "About" menu and verifying the Software Version.