Certain users of RevealPRO and Reveal FirePRO units have reported getting a “Memory Corruption, please contact Seek Thermal” notification upon hitting the image capture button on their unit. The message displays as follows:
Our engineering team has evaluated the affected units, and suggests following the steps below to address the issue:
- Take the unit and connect it to your computers USB port.
- Wait for a dialogue box to open with a message that states: “There is a problem with this storage device. Click to repair.”
- Follow onscreen instructions to successfully repair the device.
- Upon completion, eject the device file from the desktop.
- Disconnect device from your computers USB port.
- Power on device and attempt to capture an image.
If the dialog box doesn’t appear or the repair doesn’t fix the issue, please contact Seek Thermal (email@example.com) for repair/RMA.